Our collection of throw pillows are crafted from the finest fabrics from around the world for a luxurious and curated look. Featuring intricate details and removable covers, it is important to properly care for them.
- To preserve its beauty, keep pillows indoors and away from long exposure to the sun to prevent any discoloration.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry, white cloth. Don't rub as this may damage the fabric.
- To spot clean, use a mild, water-free solvent. Please avoid harsh cleaning products as these could fade the fabric.
- For any hard-to-remove stains, professional cleaning is recommended.
- The longevity of the inserts depends on the care and use.
- Down and feather pillows should last 2-3 years.
- Before washing your inserts, remove the throw pillow cover.
- Machine wash your inserts on a delicate cycle. Avoid top load washers. If you do have a top load washer, loosely place two pillows vertically in the tub to keep it balanced.
- Use a mild detergent. Avoid powder as it can leave a residue.
- Never wring your pillows, as this may cause clumps.
- Tumble dry until the feathers are completely dry. We recommend using 2-3 dryer balls. You may prefer to fluff your newly-washed pillows by hand and hang it up to dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron, steam, or dry clean inserts.
- We recommend washing your inserts once a year.